What are cookies?
Cookies are tiny files that are downloaded to your device (computer, tablet, mobile phone, etc) to improve your experience. This page describes what information they gather, how we use it, and why we sometimes need to store these cookies. We will also share how you can prevent these cookies from being stored however this may downgrade or 'break' certain functionalities.
What kind of cookies do we use?
There are many types of cookies, we are using the following ones:
- Instrumental and functionality cookies: They allow the user to browse the website.
- Statistical analysis cookies: They allow to measure user behaviour when browsing the website. They provide information about user activity within a website, an application or a platform. They are also used to create browsing profiles allowing to implement improvements according to collected data.
Details about our cookies
We make sure you accepted our cookies policy before we begin monitoring the user interaction.
- CookieConsent: allow us to inform you about our cookies policy and data protection. Expiration time: 1 year.
- _ga: Used to distinguish users. Expiration time: 2 years.
- _gid: Used to distinguish users. Expiration time: 24 hours.
- _ga_[id]: Used to persist session state. Expiration time: 2 years.
What data does Google Analytics collect?
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience.
This allows Google Analytics to retrieve the following information:
- Total time the user browses the whole website.
- Total time the user browses each page of the website and in which order.
- How does the user browse the internal links of the website.
The following technical data is also retrieved:
- Screen size and resolution.
- Browser language and enconding
If interested, you can find more about the cookies policy from Google Analytics.
In case you want to delete cookies stored on your device, you can follow these instructions according to your browser:
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.